They allow people to make babies and have sexual pleasure. Meet the body’s most amazing AND complicated system.
Now and throughout your life, you will likely have questions about things going on with your body that you may want to ask a provider, and that's totally normal!
How to start the conversation
- My periods are really heavy. Is this normal?
- The past couple of days, I have noticed that it burns when I pee. I'm worried something’s wrong because I’ve never experienced this before. Can you tell me what it might be?
- I’ve noticed that it’s kind of itchy down there. I’m concerned something’s not right. Can we talk about what this might be?
- I have been having white stuff come out of my vagina. Is this normal?
- Why is it necessary to have bleeding every month? Is it dangerous if one month I don’t have any bleeding?
- I have a question about my period. I have my period for 5 days, but someone told me that my cycle lasts over 20 days. Could you explain this to me?
- I have started to notice that my underarms smell a lot more than usual when I work out. What can I do about this?
- Do I have to shave my pubic hair?